Friday, November 30, 2007

Finally!

Let it be known, that on this day, Friday, November 30, 2007, Maxim Tomas Detto rolled for the very first time. He is 7 months and 6 days old. According to legend, or Tammy, he will be right handed as he rolled right. We'll have to wait a while to test this theory. I am kind of hoping he will be left handed as I am the only south paw in the family.

This has made my day which threatened to be horrible as I have been awake since 3:30am. But now with a good cup of tea (with honey for my throat - laryngitis), a big bowl of miniwheats and my boy rolling, things are starting to look up.

This is Max right after he rolled, while Mommy clapped and praised him (a little too enthusiastically I think).

And this is Max when he rolled back over about 10 minutes later. Doesn't he just look as pleased as punch?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie. Thought I would let you know that Sheri's oldest boy Bradley is also left handed. So your not alone anymore. Auntie Iris....