Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Knee Update

Well, I am not to play soccer, or any other sort of active sport. This is the diagnosis from my sports doctor. She figures I just have a bum knee. Other people get through the surgery 100%, but it would seem that I am not one of those people.

She told me to do some physio to strengthen the hamstring and quad muscle and do some jogging and maybe I could try again in the spring. Let's be honest here. I don't have the time or money for physio and I HATE jogging. So it looks like I will be a swimming/pilates/yoga person. Yeah... I will try and be more enthusiastic.

More news, I have come down with a cold and have lost my voice, so basically read this with a very high pitched squeek in your head.

Happy days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am happy that Maxim has rolled, not happy about snow... and would just like to say... welcome to the bum knee club!!!