Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A me update

I figured I would give a bit of an update on myself. Most of the blog readers are out of towners, so they don't know the little details of what's going on in my life. Believe it or not, I do a few little things away from Maxim.

General Health: I'm doing pretty good health wise. At the moment I am suffering a bout of insomnia, but I usually come out on the other side of them pretty much intact, though this is the first time since Max was born. We'll see how it goes. I still have about 10 pounds to go and am getting a little frustrated. I have been wearing the same pair of jeans, every day for the past 7 months. I am ready to burn them, and really think I will once I can fit into my old pants (hope you don't mind Tam!). I have accepted that I probably won't ever fit back into my tops with these new boobs, so I think Meredith is going to be getting some great tops in the next little while.

Physical Health: I still walk to the dog park almost every morning, and attribute that to getting most of the weight off. Now I am going to have to go a little farther to get the rest off. Heather has decided to join me for Thursday night swims which will make it so much easier to get there. Misery loves company. We went for the first time last week even though I was on only a few hours sleep I think I did pretty well. I have also started indoor soccer. My first game was last Tuesday. I didn't do nearly as bad as I thought I would and I don't think I was totally useless on the field. I went easy, not knowing how my knee would feel or if my lungs would burst. Surprisingly both were fine, so tonight I will push it a little harder. I am also going to try and fit in a night of yoga, or some pilates. That is going to be the tricky one to get organized. I seem to have lots of things to do in the evenings and Marty always ends up being home. He said the other day that he will have to find some things as well, since we both need the break from the house at least once a week.

Emotional Health: Well we all know that it was a little rough in the beginning. But I am feeling great right now (other than the lack of sleep). Max is such a little wonder and even when I am having a bad day, he is always there with a smile for me. And we can get him to laugh on cue mostof the time, so I can always get a little giggle out of him that makes me laugh right along with him.

So there you have it, a little update on me. What's new with you?

No comments: