Monday, November 20, 2006

Question

Here is a question for everyone out there... well, I guess mostly the women. What is that line of darker skin that divides your expanding belly in two hemispheres from your bellybutton down, that is starting to appear on my belly? Is this some throw back from our Neanderthal days? Does anyone have any clue as to why we get this? I think this is a question for Quirks and Quarks. I should write in.

I had my first very clear baby dream last night. It was a little girl and I couldn't remember any of the labour. And when it was time to breast feed, she turned into some weird grey bowling pin shaped thing, which didn't bother me in the least in the dream. Hmm... and to think that the dreams will only get weirder from here on in.

Marty and I had a great little get away weekend in Montreal. Since we don't get to see each other much with his work hours, it was wonderful to get to spend some quality time and reconnect. Hopefully his work schedule will settle down to something a little more predictable and we will be able to have some quality time together.

No comments: