Thursday, November 02, 2006

Julie's Musings

I have a feeling that every time Marty posts something, I will have to come back with some sort of rebuttal. But considering that my brain is slowly turning to mush, they probably won’t be as witty and provocative and they seem to be in my head. By the way, all that talk about “pregnancy brain” is totally true! What’s up with that? Marty is really enjoying the fact that I repeat the same question four times in an hour, can’t seem to concentrate or form complete sentences, and now I have begun to drop things. Can’t wait until I have a belly that protrudes past my line of sight and I start to bump into things.

We are going to start a photo documentary of the belly for those that are not around so that you can see the progression of the beast. We’ll post a photo every month of my silhouette, and you can all get a big kick out of the fact that my t-shirt will seem to get smaller and smaller as the months go by. I have to admit that I am having major clothing woes. I think this will be the last week that I can get away with putting an elastic around my buttons to keep my pants up as every time I bend over, the zipper goes down. I thought that you could where your normal clothes for at least 4 months with your first pregnancy! Oh all the myths that are being dispelled to be these past few weeks. Can’t wait to see what else is to come!

No comments: