Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pop!

So I went to bed Monday night with a little bump and woke up Tuesday morning looking like I swallowed a cantaloupe! I swear I heard the pop in the middle of the night. You hear about women "popping" but I really didn't realize how literal that was. I told Marty that the babies ears are now formed. I think he talks more to the belly than to me now! It's so amazing to see how happy he is and how much he lights up when he sees my growing belly. No offense to all the other dads out there, but Marty is going to be the best dad ever.

It doesn't look very hopeful for getting a mid-wife, so we are now trying to get a doula. That doesn't seem to be very easy either. It seems that April is very busy month, birthing wise. So we are still calling around and trying to find someone that will available and also match us. I really don't think that I want a drill sergeant in the delivery room with me.

Not too many more musings today. Just thought I would touch base. My back is still really bothering me but I am hoping that the yoga will help. I did some yard work yesterday so today it is stiff. I finally had the chance to clean up the yard, tidy the garden and get everything packed away into the shed. It's been raining almost every weekend, which makes yard work very difficult (or actually getting me out to do the yard work in the rain is very difficult).

More later...

No comments: