Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Mum Mums and other stuff

The well has dried up, the cover has been put on and bolted down. I pumped for the last time yesterday morning. I am a little uncomfortable today, but nothing a hot shower didn't help with this morning. The end came rather organically and without much fuss. I think that was the way to end it. I am feeling fine with it and am actually even a little relieved that it is over. As much as I wanted to do it for as long as possible, it was really inconvenient and put a lot of restrictions on our days. A little selfish I know, but I did what I could and I am actually proud of myself for holding on so long. So there you go, no more boob updates.

We introduced a new food yesterday. Mum Mum biscuits. They are rice biscuits that basically melt when wet so they are easy for kids new to food to eat. Max wasn't entirely sure what he was supposed to do with it. I tried to get him to hold it and then put it in his mouth. There was some success but most of the biscuit ended up being mushed between the tray and his belly. But it did keep him occupied while I was making supper, which is really what I wanted in the first place!



Fingers are much tastier than this dry biscuit!















No, Mommy, I can do this myself!














Success!!

No comments: