Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boob update

Yes, I know I promised no more boob updates but I need to vent.

Mother nature is one cruel woman. I struggled for five months to produce breast milk. I did it all. I was poked and prodded, I pumped, I nursed, I took drugs. Everything. And I did manage to give Maxim some breast milk. I was finally in a good place and happy to have done what I could. But here is the kicker: My boobs are LEAKING!! For five months I could barely get anything out of them, and now that I have decided to stop all the craziness, they start to leak. And not just a little. All I want for them to dry up so that I can buy some new bras. Is that really too much to ask? After everything I did, is it really too much to ask?

Ahh. Thank you. I needed to get that off my chest (pun intended).

No comments: