Friday, October 19, 2007

It's back!

After fifteen glorious months, my period has returned. Can't say that I am over joyed to see it come back. It has served its purpose, I have born a child. No need for it to return. Though it seems to have given fuel to Marty's quest to try and convince me to have another. We have created the perfect child. Why tempt fate?

Last boob update (I promise!): my boobs have dried up. No more leaking. So that meant I could go bra shopping. Usually this isn't a very pleasurable outing for me. I have always had such a terrible time trying to find something that was comfortable and fit well, as well as give me some sort of flattering shape. This time I decided to get sized. Everything you read says that at least 3/4 of Canadian women are wearing the wrong size. And wow! was I ever in that category. I was way off. I'm sure the whole having a child thing made a bit of a difference, but not this much! So I am now a proud 36 D (ack!). I have bras that fit, are comfortable and make me look and feel great. How much more can you ask for. And since I have become more buxom, none of my tops fit me. Can you say shopping? Woohoo!

No comments: