Thursday, March 08, 2007

A bit of venting...

I know, I know, where’s the belly shot!? Well, Marty’s working this week, so you’ll all have to be patient and wait. It’ll be up this weekend, we promise.

So quitting the sweets has not been much fun. I am now constantly thinking about sweets. All I wanted this morning when I got into work was a nice hot chocolate (it’s bloody cold out here!). And for the next three nights I have various events and will be going out for dinner. Here’s hoping that the dessert menus are all crappy!

I am starting to get a little tired of the whole pregnancy thing. I know I still have 7 and a half weeks left. They are going to be long! Sleeping is still OK (for now) as I have figured out a very comfortable pillow configuration. It’s been working for a few weeks now and I hope it lasts. It’s the slow waddle that is getting slower, the restless legs in the evening, the sore hips, the constant indigestion and mushy brain that are really getting to me. It’s also trying to pry myself off the futon once I have sat down. It’s getting to the point that I need Marty to hoist me out. And yes, I know, it’s just going to get worse as Junior is going to be gaining up to a pound a week, according to the literature. I’m starting to run out of clothes again. The last couple of weeks are going to be spent in my jeans, which are the only pants that I foresee fitting to the end (I bought them extra big), and I think there are a couple of tops that might make it. Otherwise I’ll be coming to work in Marty’s clothes. Won’t that look great! Yeehaa…

No comments: