Saturday, February 17, 2007

Shopping spree

I had my first baby oriented shopping spree today. Unless you count last night when Marty and I registered at Toys R Us, which is sort of a shopping spree, but you don’t have to spend any money. Actually, that’s the best sort of spree isn’t it?

A friend of mine told me that there was a big sale on baby stuff at Old Navy (thank you Denise, I think!). So while Marty was sleeping today, I went. Just to see. Well, an embarrassing amount of money later, I came out with a giant bag of baby clothes. Marty and I realized yesterday, that we have been given all the big stuff (crib, car seat, change table, play pen, etc) for which we can’t say thank you enough, but we don’t have anything to dress poor Junior in. So now Junior has some very styling and unbelievably cute things. He is going to be the best looking baby around. But I didn’t need to tell you that. There is still a whole whack of things we need, but one shopping spree at a time…

No comments: