Monday, August 04, 2008

A Day at a Cottage

I love cottages. I love friends with cottages. I love swimming in lakes and sitting around in muskoka chairs. I love fire pits and barbeques. Can you tell we had a great day?

Our friends Julie and Pete invited a bunch of us up to their cottage for the day. It's the perfect distance away, 1 hour. Invited were basically everyone you hear me talking about. Karen, John, Emily and Hope, and Meredith, Ron, Ella and Duncan. Julie and Pete have two of their own as well, Nathanial and Maggie. Eight adults and seven kids all under the age of 5. At least we still out number them!











It was a beautiful day with sun and cloud. Not too hot, with a little breeze to keep the bugs away. The lake was warm and the wine and beer were plentiful. Ahhh... I didn't really want to leave.

Everyone had a great time, especially the kids. What more could you ask for!

No comments: