Monday, March 17, 2008

Grass??

Wait... do you see what I see? Are those some blades of grass peeking through the snow?


If only! Those are "blades of grass" that I knitted. As I mentioned before, I have begun to knit. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy knitting, but I discovered it was more the projects from the knitting class that I didn't enjoy doing. I don't think I will ever knit clothing, other than perhaps a cool hat for Max, but I think I will get a kick out of knitting little things like these blades of grass. I found a simple enough pattern for Christmas stockings, which I am very excited about trying out. I love the idea of knitting stockings for the three of us and having them for years to come. Christmas stockings are my favorite thing about Christmas. I'll keep you posted on that project.

No comments: