Friday, February 15, 2008

Bye Y'all

We head off tomorrow. I am still packing. Feels like I have been packing for weeks. It really is incredible how much you have to pack when traveling with a baby. Especially a bottle fed baby. Especially when your travel day is 18 hours! Hey, we're traveling points and beggars can't be choosers.

I am really looking forward to the trip. Not only because the temperature for the week is in the mid 20s, but because my mom is going to have so much fun with Max. He is so interactive now. One of his favorite things to do is pass you stuff. I think it is the cutest thing ever.

I am sure that I will have the chance to post a couple of times while in Texas to let you know of the adventures we have been on. I don't think I will be able to post photos, so there will probably be a huge photo montage when we get back.

I am still a little stressed about the flight. I know that I tend to worry, and Max ends up being a really trouper, but this time the travel can be painful for him. He still has a cold and is pretty stuffy. I just don't want him to be in pain. I have bought some saline drops and will put them in before each flight to try and at least have a little moisture in there. We'll see what happens.

OK, off to more packing. Bye y'all!

No comments: