Friday, October 08, 2010

Photo happy

Well I don't know if you know, but Marty bought me a beautiful camera for getting my PMP, our anniversary and my birthday for the next 50 years. I still have a whole lot to learn, but here are some of my favorites. And I have a pretty good subject too!

We went camping a few weekends back. I didn't get any good shots. This one isn't great but I like the fact that he is kissing me even though he was screaming that he didn't want to get his picture taken.

Last weekend we went apple picking. Well, there weren't any apples on the trees, but we still had lots of fun with some friends. It was a great afternoon and had lots of awesome photo opportunities. The last shot is of our friends daughter stretching her little fingers to try and grab an apple out the giant bins.

This was Kevin and Sabrina's little guys birthday party. The best, most gorgeous day of the whole summer. In September.

Well, you don't really need to know much about this shot, do you?

These are two of my favorite shots. We were playing with the giant bubble wand in the back yard and I fluked into these two pictures. Now if I can only figure out how to accomplish this more frequently instead of one in every thousand!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julie. I just skipped over from Karen's blog. These photos are AMAZING! Love the bubble!!