Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Baby's first tooth

know it's a weird question but Max has the worst breath! But the big news... Max has cut his first tooth!! And he did it with pretty much no fuss. Or maybe that was what Sunday night was all about. He was a little fussy yesterday and when I checked his mouth this morning, there it was, a little tooth just poking through the bottom gum.

But here's the thing. He has had the worst breath today. And I don't mean anything like sour milk. I mean serious halitosis. I could smell it in the front seat of the car! And while I was giving him his bottle before bead, I couldn't look down at him it smelled so bad. The only thing I can think of is that's it might be the garlic in the chickpea pasta thing that he had for lunch, but he has had it all week and today is the only day that it's bad. So what's different? The tooth. I know, it's a stretch. When should I start brushing said tooth anyway? Guess it's something to look up.

No comments: