Wednesday, September 02, 2009

From the mouth of babes

For a while now I've wanted to post the funny things that the jellybean says on a regular basis. The words that he wraps his little tongue around with difficulty, and the new words he creates to mean something, which we have to continuously guess at. I've been wanting to do this for months, thinking all the time of all the cute and funny little things he says. Now I find myself with a little time on my hands to do it, and I can't think of any of the things I wanted to write down for prosperity.

Maybe if I start writing they will come to me.

  • Biddy/Blanky: He used to call his special blanket Biddy. It is now Blanky. I liked Biddy better.
  • Popcorn-corn-on-cob: corn
  • Pop-key-cewl: popsicle
  • Beyey: Belly
  • Garietta: Gabriella
  • I yah yew: I love you (my personal favorite)
  • Diosaur: Dinosaur
  • Tiger Movie: Madagascar (The first one. The second has guns.)
  • Peas: Please
  • Sca-wee: Scarry
I know there are tonnes more. I'll try and write them as I remember them.

No comments: