Friday, June 12, 2009

A lucky son

Max doesn't know it yet, but he is a really lucky guy to have Marty as his father. There are tones of reasons, but at the moment I'd say one of the biggies is that Marty is a teacher.

No matter what they are playing at, Marty some how makes it into some sort of learning fun. Whether it is language, numbers, colours or letters, Marty's brain is going full tilt with teaching that it spills over into his play time with Max and I think that's awesome. Max is going to learn so much over the summer, I'm so excited for him.

I know when he is a teenager Max is going to hate that his father is a teacher, because Marty'll be on him about school work and stuff, but for the moment I am going to enjoy the blissful ignorance of a two year old and his lucky fortune.

No comments: